So, you have created a blog for you on Blogger. Blogger is simple to use and has many features in it that take care many things for you. This is my suggestion of 21 must have essential tools for your blog.
1. Feedburner– custom RSS feeds and management tools
2. Google analytics– generates detailed statistics about the visitors to a website
3. Sitemeter– free tracker which gives you realtime site traffic statistics
4. Google webmasters– no-charge web service by Google for webmasters to track
5. Feedblitz– allows your blog visitors to subscribe by email to your new posts.
6. Windows Live Writer– add photos and videos, format everything just so, and publish to most blogging services
7. Flickr– best online photo management and sharing application
8. Paint.NET – free image and photo editing software for computers
9. GIMP-GNU Image Manipulation Program. It’s totally free.
10. My Blog Log– Tracks outgoing links to let you know where your traffic is going.
11. Ping-o-matic– updates blogging services that you’ve updated your blog
12. Creative Commons– it provides a flexible range of protections and freedoms for authors and artists
13. Pingoat– it lets blogging services to know that you’ve updated your blog and increases traffic to your blog
14. Blip.tv – free video hosting for videobloggers, podcasters
15. Vimeo– upload your videos in Vimeo and embed those videos in your blog posts.
16. Favicon.cc– a free online tool to create or download favicon.ico icons
17. Disqus– better commenting system for your blog.
18. Imageshack.us– best choice for free image hosting.
19. Technorati– it allows you to claim your blog in this huge blogosphere and increases traffic to your blog.
20. Del.icio.us– famous social bookmarking site
21. Haloscan– A free commenting and trackback system for web logs and websites.
*Note: Please let me know if you think I missed other useful blogging tools! I will include those in the next post.