Submitting your blog’s sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools helps to improve your site’s visibility in Google Search and increase traffic to your site. To get started, all you should have is a Google account. Here, I’ll explain how to add/submit your blogger sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools.
Follow these steps below:-
1. Sign into Google Webmasters using Blogger/Google Account.
2.Click on Add site and enter the URL of your blog that you would like to manage.
3. Once you’ve added your blog to Webmaster tools, you have to verify your site. To verify, copy the META tag provided by Google Webmasters.
4. Then, sign into Blogger > Layout > Edit HTML. Paste the Meta tag provided by Google Webmasters just after the <head> tag and save template.
5. Now, click on Verify button and your site will be verified if you’ve followed the steps above properly.
6. Once your site has been verified, go to Dashboard > Site Configuration > Sitemaps.
7. You can add either of these sitemaps to Google Webmaster Tools by clicking Submit a Sitemap button.
8. And you’ve successfully submitted your blog’s sitemap to be indexed in Google search. 🙂
2 Replies to “How to submit your Blogger Sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools?”
Is submitting feed as sitemap is sufficient if you have more than 500 post? or there is also other method?
I've used the method above and 90% of my URLs are indexed by google.
It actually depends on the Search Engine Optimization.