Follow these simple instructions below to embed a video in your blog post.
1. Go to your Create New Post page.
2. Click on the Edit HTML button above the New Post Editor.
3. Paste the code of the video that you want to embed in your post at the white space. For example, I’m using a video from Youtube.com.
4. Click on Compose button and you will see the a box showing “OBJECT” in your post editor.
5. Then, to view how your post will look like, click on Preview button and a window appears. Publish your post when you are satisfied with it.