Here is a simple trick to place Google Ads below your Blogger post titles. In fact, many bloggers (including me) are using this trick as this is the easiest way to increase Google Adsense revenue. Believe it or not, this does really works. Follow the steps below to implement this trick in your blog/website.
Note: These ads are only visible in post pages and not in home page.
1. Log into Blogger > Dashboard > Layout > Edit HTML
2. Check the box of “Expand Widget Templates”
3. You have to convert the Google Adsense code into XHTML format. Read my previous post if you don’t know how to convert the code. And don’t worry, this doesn’t violate Google Adsense TOS.
4. Then, search for <data:post.body/> using CTRL+F.
5. Now, copy and paste the code shown below, before the <data:post.body/>.
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'> PASTE YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE CONVERTED CODE HERE </b:if>